Boost your Visibility in Google News and in Google SERPs
NewzDash.com is extremely powerful and fully data driven News SEO Tool
Google News Marketing solution to make all the right strategic decisions, track your market share, discover trends as they happen, optimize your news and win your market!!
Get your site stats Now:
YouTube & Videos Visibility in Google News & SERPs
The Ultimate Videos Visibility Analysis in Google Surfaces
Read The Latest Top Stories & Google News SEO Ultimate Guide
How to Optimize your News - 2020 Edition
Dynamic Tracking of Top Trends
Track Trends Keywords in SERPs and monitor your site's rankings in Top Stories and Organic Results.
- Monitor your Rankings of Top Trends Automatically
- Identify Missing and Lost Trend Rankings
- Track Trends coverage by your site, competitors, and Top Sites
- Track Top Stories, Organic Results, Publisher Carousel, Videos, and more
- Track in any Language, City and Country
Near Real-Time News Keyword Tracking
Real-Time SEO Tracking: Track any keyword rankings in SERPs every 15 minutes (Track at your desired pace and Check rankings every 30 or 60 minutes).
- Get Top Stories (News Carousel formerly know as In The News box) Rankings
- Easily combine multiple Keywords reports together to the see the full picture
- Track Competitors' Headlines Changes
- Track Video, Publisher and Live Carousel rankings
Track Everything Google News
Track any News Site for any country/language in Google News.
- Track 50+ Google News SEO metrics
- Track Google News Homepage and Section Pages
- Track YouTube Videos in Google News
- Get all your site stats and section visibility
- Track any local news (city, state)
- Track Share of Voice in any content vertical
- Track Google News Headlines Changes and Updates
Near Real-Time News Trends
Track Top & Latest News Trends in any Country.
- Easily Track Top News Trends in your Country
- Track Top Trends in Google News & Google Trends
- Identify Trend Related Keywords to Optimize for
- Identify Trend Movement and is it Still Worth Covering