Boost your Visibility in Google Top Stories & Google News
NewzDash.com is a powerful news dashboard for publishers providing SEOs & edit teams
Our News-SEO Tool provides actionable insights, tracks your market share, monitors trends as they happen, provides instant SEO recommendations and spies on your competitors!!
NewzDash is a hugely innovative suite of tools for news publishers that take their SEO seriously. With the data and insights provided by NewzDash, a publisher can claim a strong competitive advantage to help them dominate Top Stories and Google News. The continuous addition of new and improved features make NewzDash a cutting edge tool for publishing SEO.
I've had the pleasure of using NewzDash in my role directing the global SEO program at Daily Mail, and I can confidently say that it revolutionised our approach to SEO news optimisation. The tool's unparalleled insights and analytics empowered our team to make real time, data-driven decisions, resulting in increased visibility and engagement for our news content. Its user-friendly interface and robust features make it an indispensable asset in our daily operations, allowing us to stay ahead of the curve in the fast paced environment of online news publishing. NewzDash is a game-changer, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone in the news industry looking to enhance their SEO strategy.
NewzDash is a powerful tool for SEOs in publishing to enhance visibility on trending content topics and to analyse competitor Top Stories performance. The 'Keyword Clusters' and 'Competitors Latest Live Content' were the most valuable features for us. If you're an SEO working for a publisher, NewzDash is a tool worth trying!
Love this from @newzdash : Top 100 publishers in Top Stories carousels on Google, available for US, UK, and dozens of other countries:
Pulling data from @JShehata's amazing tool, @newzdash, to analyze how E-A-T might a role in performance in Google News performance for the upcoming #NESS conference.
Dynamic Tracking of Top Trends
Track Trends Keywords in SERPs and monitor your site's rankings in Top Stories and Organic Results.
- Monitor your Rankings of Top Trends Automatically
- Identify Missing and Lost Trend Rankings
- Track Trends coverage by your site, competitors, and Top Sites
- Track Top Stories, Organic Results, Publisher Carousel, Videos, and more
- Track in any Language, City and Country
Near Real-Time News Keyword Tracking
Real-Time SEO Tracking: Track any keyword rankings in SERPs every 15 minutes (Track at your desired pace and Check rankings every 30 or 60 minutes).
- Get Top Stories (News Carousel formerly know as In The News box) Rankings
- Easily combine multiple Keywords reports together to the see the full picture
- Track Competitors' Headlines Changes
- Track Video, Publisher and Live Carousel rankings
Track Everything Google News
Track any News Site for any country/language in Google News.
- Track 50+ Google News SEO metrics
- Track Google News Homepage and Section Pages
- Track YouTube Videos in Google News
- Get all your site stats and section visibility
- Track any local news (city, state)
- Track Share of Voice in any content vertical
- Track Google News Headlines Changes and Updates
Near Real-Time News Trends
Track Top & Latest News Trends in any Country.
- Easily Track Top News Trends in your Country
- Track Top Trends in Google News & Google Trends
- Identify Trend Related Keywords to Optimize for
- Identify Trend Movement and is it Still Worth Covering
Read The Latest Top Stories & Google News SEO Ultimate Guide
How to Optimize your News - 2024 Edition
Article by: Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR Importance of Prestige and Popularity for a News Source in Google Algorithm News Sites are...
Topic: Advanced Tech SEO for News Publishers Host: John Shehata Panel: Barry Adams Time: Monday, March 11th at 9am EST Scope: Core Web...
Planning and preparing thoroughly for major cultural events like the Super Bowl or Oscars (Academy Awards) is key to driving significant search...
Buckle up, news SEOs! 2024 is shaping up to be a wild ride through the ever-evolving SEO landscape. As we enter 2024, the world of news SEO...
In 2023, Black Friday saw a 7.5% increase in online sales from the previous year, reaching $9.8 billion. This was a record amount. ...
Thousands of publishers tracked hourly daily in Google News and Google Web to bring you the best insights ...
25,000 publishers tracked in 15 countries. Here are some of the publishers we track